Thursday, March 4, 2010

Colors, Colors, Colors

There are too many color options to choose from! Cant decide! Here are some I have come across while surf'n the net:

Yellow and Grey (which only I seem to like...)


Yellow and White with hints of green (very fresh)


Green and White (Greens my fav color and check out the peonies!)Blue and White (LOVE the bird cake toppers!)

Aqua and White (pretty but maybe over done?)


Green and White.Green and Orange (kinda neat and deff different!)


Aqua and Orange (Colors just really POP!)


Mint, Coral and White (one of my fav color schemes but I fear it may be hard to find these colors readily)


Yellow, White, Black (very dramatic!)



1 comment:

  1. lots of neat ideas. love the little birdies for a topper. I like soft colors / colors... how about aqua, coral, cream.(soft colors)
    birdies for topper...(cream bodies, aqua clothes, coral top-hat him & flowers her)(on Birdies)
    Sand-pippers at bottom of invites, w/shells or sea creatures, corals on dfferent parts af invites. brides maid can go with coral or aqua color dress.

    ReplyDelete